The bracket is set, the top 64 golf course logos in Canada are ready to face off against each other to identify Canada’s best logo. Last year on Toronto Golf Nuts, Cabot Links (1 seed, east) defeated St. George’s (1 seed, central) in the finals. Will they make a deep run again, or will we see a new logo emerge on top? The choice is yours!
As a reminder, voting takes place both on our website here, Instagram, and Twitter. Vote for your favourite on all three platforms to maximize the chances of the course moving on.
If you haven’t voted in the first half of the Round of 64, click here. These matches will close March 18 at midnight, EST.
British Columbia/West Bracket
2. Predator Ridge vs 15. Cowichan
7. Shaughnessy vs 10. Sagebrush
4. Victoria vs 13. Redstone
5. Two Eagles vs 12. Lone Wolf
2. Jasper Park Lodge vs 15. Crowsnest Pass
3. Medicine Hat vs 14. Royal Mayfair
4. Lethbridge vs 13. Sask Landing
8. Blackhawk vs 9. Black Bull
Great Lakes/Central Bracket
2. Frog’s Breath vs 15. Laval-sur-le-Lac
3. Redtail vs 14. Goodwood
4. National Golf Club of Canada vs 13. Camelot
8. Cherry Hill vs 9. Lachute (Thompson)
3. Dundarave vs 14. Ken-Wo
4. Bell Bay vs 13. Digby Pines
8. Glen Arbour vs 9. Links at Crowbush Cove
7. Gowan Brae vs 10. Mill River