The bracket is set, the top 64 golf course logos in Canada are ready to face off against each other to identify Canada’s best logo. Last year on Toronto Golf Nuts, Cabot Links (1 seed, east) defeated St. George’s (1 seed, central) in the finals. Will they make a deep run again, or will we see a new logo emerge on top? The choice is yours!
As a reminder, voting takes place both on our website here, Instagram, and Twitter. Vote for your favourite on all three platforms.
Part II of the Round of 64 will be released on Thursday, March 17 at Noon, EST. Voting for these 16 matchups closes tomorrow at midnight.
British Columbia/West Bracket
1. Marine Drive vs 16. Kelowna
6. Cabot Revelstoke vs 11. Talking Rock
8. Point Grey vs 9. Greywolf
3. Whistler vs 14. Long Beach
1. Wolf Creek vs 16. Elk Ridge
5. Waskesiu vs 12. Legends
6. Banff Springs 11. Glencoe
7. Red Deer vs 10. Lynx Ridge
Great Lakes/Central Bracket
1. St. George’s vs 16. Öviinbyrd
5. Memphrémagog vs 12. Le Diable
6. Kanawaki vs 11. Toronto
7. Mississaugua vs 10. Scarboro
1. Cabot Links vs 16. Green Gables
2. Cabot Cliffs vs 15. Fox Creek
5. Chester vs 12. Ashburn
6. Cape Breton Highlands Links vs 11. White Point Beach