Voting for the Round of 32 will close March 22 at midnight/EST. Make sure to vote for your favourite logo on all three platforms, and for the Round of 64 results, the full bracket or more information, click here.
Storylines going into the round of 32:
- All four #1 and #9 seeds advanced past the Round of 32, setting up for a great duel amongst high & low seeds. Two of the four matches that are the most interesting? Wolf Creek versus Black Bull in the Prairies, and St. George’s vs Lachute’s Thompson course.
- Two logos from the First Four won in the Round of 64: #7 Shaughnessy in the Pacific, and #10 Lynx Ridge in the Prairies.
- The 7 highest ranked logos in the Great Lakes bracket advanced, with only #8 Cherry Hill Club losing out by a measly 3.5%. The closest match was Mississaugua over Scarboro, barely winning 1.03%.
- The biggest upset of round one came for #2 Jasper Park Lodge in the Prairie bracket, falling to #15 Crowsnest Pass. The next biggest? #3 Whistler fell to #14 Long Beach in the Pacific West bracket and #3 Dundarave falling to #14 Ken-Wo.
- In total, 10 higher-ranked seeds ended up losing in the Round of 64: 4 in the Maritimes, 3 in the Prairies, 2 in the Pacific, and 1 in the Great Lakes.
- The highest seeded matchup in the Round of 32? #10 Lynx Ridge vs #15 Crowsnest Pass.